The Interface Architect would be responsible for creating solution architecture across numerous clients providing end-to-end technical expertise and working closely with team leads to execute front-end development projects. In addition, the IA must remain current with all of the latest technology and trends.
- VP of Technology.
- Establish the architectural view of the solution from top to bottom, while detailing each level of the architecture;
- Propose and document the most appropriate technical solutions according to the needs of the client;
- Define in detail the technical design of a system (components, integration, security, etc.);
- Describe abstract functionalities (classes, methods, properties);
- Configure, develop and implement prototypes for the proposed architectures as necessary for the implementation of the project;
- Propose and implement industry best practices in software development;
- Support the full life cycle of solutions through development, staging, pre-production, stress, and production environments;
- Provide leadership and mentoring to developers, performing technical reviews and hands-on development as required.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Information Technology preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience in design and architecture of enterprise scale web based systems
- Minimum 5 years of experience with the following technologies:
- JSP, JSTL, XML/XSLT
- Java/JEE and/or other server-side programming languages
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Experience working within a consulting agency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- You never leave a teammate behind; you win and lose as a team
- You advocate for the consumer by guiding your team to deliver smart solutions
- You build a positive team spirit through empowerment, trust and respect
- You do the right thing, even when it’s the hard thing
- You have an open mind and encourage new ideas from all sources
- You never miss an opportunity to learn something new
- You are a catalyst for change in a proactive way
- You celebrate all victories, big or small
We offer competitive remuneration and a dynamic work environment. While we thank all those who show interest in this position, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. All applications are kept confidential.
Nurun is an equal opportunity employer.